Developing a generation of educated, aspiring and talented footballers and providing the opportunity to progress towards their sporting and career aspirations
By combining vocational studies with player development, the Guernsey College Football Academy allows aspiring footballers to train, study and develop by undertaking BTEC qualifications from Levels 1 – 3 and through collaboration with the GFA, undertake sessions and fixtures overseen by professionally qualified coaches and trainers.
- Full time educational programme at levels 1 – 3
- Btec Sports vocational pathway
- Coursework assessed
- Specialist, experienced teaching team
- Progression pathways to higher level learning
- Integrated assessment with coaching programme
- GFA delivery – part of the high performance pathway
- 10+ hours timetabled football sessions per week
- Seamless integration with GFA u18 academy squad
- Fixtures in the British Colleges and also Channel Island Leagues
- Coaching Qualification support and delivery
GCFA Director of Football & Guernsey FC Manager, Tony Vance, explains the positive impact the Academy can have in a recent interview with a local company away from the training field.
For further information contact Sally Warburton
Email : SWarburton@gcfe.net